This modern beach house, originally built in 1960’s, was part of a complete gut renovation by Architect William Georgis and completed by Paul Kelloff Construction. Every room in the house features it's own private balcony.
Meadow Lane, often referred to as "billionaire's lane", is the premier location for New York's elite, with average home pricing exceeding $18 million. It features a private helipad to get to New York City in under 20 minutes and a private beach. It is home to many celebrities such as David Koch and Calvin Klein and was where Diane Keaton and Jack Nicholson filmed scenes from the movie "Something's Gotta Give"
Panoramic supplied new wood windows replaced as part of complete gut renovation. Untreated teak framing along with a fixed 22′ tall glass curtain walls are the highlights of this impressive residence. Tilt turn window operation with stainless steel hardware ensure the operable windows will stand up to the salt spray elements that come with owning a beach front property.
- Wood+ Teak Windows and Doors
- W+1000 Fixed Windows
- W+2800 Tilt Turn Windows
- W+5000 Outswing Doors
- Opening sizes up to 18 feet wide
- Opening sizes up to 22 feet tall
- Untreated Teak Finish
- 2-1/4" Sash Thickness
- Stainless Steel Multipoint Locking Hardware
- Stainless Steel Tilt Turn Hardware
- Brass Operable Handles
- Dark Oil Rubbed Bronze Hardware Finish
- Guardian Industries Glass
- 1-1/8" double pane insulating glass
- low E coating for increase energy efficiency